Why Buyers Choose Timothy Toye & Associates
Buying a Home or a Piece of Land Is an Important Personal & Financial Decision. Be Sure You Have the Best Help.
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As the leading Lake County real estate team of Realtors for buyers, here is how Timothy Toye & Associates will guide you through the entire process, from determining your goals, and doing your initial research, viewing homes and financing, getting fully involved in the consideration as to what is the best decision to make, to making sure the final contract fulfills your initial goals as closely as might be expected. Timothy has represented more buyers than any other realtor in Lake County for five years straight, from 2003-2007. He and his team do this in a special way that all buyers seem to really appreciate:
- First let's talk about how we work, how we can give you the very best service you can get from a real estate team, and why we are described as the leading real estate team in Lake County. This is it: We will do two things for you. 1) We will provide all the information you need to make the very best decision possible, as well as access to all the homes that are on the market that you would like to see. 2) We will provide you with full support for your decision making process, the very important consideration that you must go through to ensure you will make the best decision for you and your family. Only you can make that decision. We will not attempt to influence what that decision is, even if it is not to buy a home at this time. Our goal is to simply to help you to make the best decision, whatever that will be, and as quickly as you are comfortable making it. Once you make that best decision, whether it is to buy or not, we will have achieved our goal. So expect us to be your consultant. You can relax with us. Our agenda is not to 'sell' you. That is not how we work.
- You will have full access to ALL homes available on the Lake County market, even listings not yet on the Multiple Listing Service, through our professional California real estate affiliations. You can view everything on the Lake County MLS, including signing up for regular updates for the kind of property you are looking for by clicking the MLS Updates button on our Home Page. We can show you through any home you desire to see.
- Our expert local knowledge of the local areas as well as the whole of Lake County should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- We will not push you into anything. That is not how we work. We are here to help you with your home buying consideration, by providing information on what is available and how best to obtain that, including negotiating the deal that best works for you, financing, inspections, a legally sound contract and so on. Perhaps you won't buy a property through us. We hope you will, but that is not a pre-condition of our service to you. We will help you consider the best option for you to take. If you ask, we are happy to share our opinion. But your choices are your own. We help to make them clearer for you. The integrity of the right relationship to our clients always comes before anything else. We call this approach Consultative Selling and this approach is largely why Timothy Toye has been able to sell to more buyers than any other realtor in Lake County, and this is also why Team Toye is the leading real estate team in Lake County.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Lake County is no different! It's our job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we'll make sure that YOU get the help you need to make the best decision for your family and financial situation. We are interested in establishing a long term relationship with you, beginning at our first contact, but extending into the future. We all live locally. It is a small community. We look forward to having you as part of it. Click here to see a short video on Working with Buyers by Angela Acord.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. We will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions. We approach negotiation as win-win. You will only buy, as well as the seller sell to you, if both you and they are comfortable. We have found the best way to approach that is with a positive and non-adversarial disposition. That will not only improve your chances of making the best decisions and getting what you want, but also having the whole experience be most positive. In looking out for you, we work with you so that your eye can stay focused on the prize of achieving your goals. Click here to see a short video on Win/Win Negotiating by Timothy Toye.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You will view with us every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing we will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you. Real estate law is set up to allow you to go into the purchase of a new property with your eyes wide open. We will assist that process.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. We will give you the full benefit of our combined real estate knowledge and experience.
- Buying a home is an exciting process, but it can also be scary. We appreciate however, that it is always a very personal process and feel privileged to be able to work with our buyers at this level and get to know them as friends, and see them make important steps forward in their lives. We look forward to working with you!
- Timothy has bought over 40 properties in his life, including single family homes, large and small acreage parcels, fixer-uppers, and apartment buildings. These properties have been in different markets, both urban and rural areas and in more than one country. He has a lot of experience managing his own properties. All the members of our team are local property owners. We have collectively made a lot of money through investing in real estate, as well our share of mistakes. We have bought numerous properties 'creatively' including with no money down. This experience is at your disposal. Let us be your consultants as you move into your next encounter with the real estate market.
Let us represent your best interests in your search for a new home or piece of land in Lake County. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!
Call or email us for help, or to have your questions answered. There are no dumb questions! Fill out this form and we'll get right back to you...